Redstone Private Banking Search /
Job Reference: RS0565
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Product: Private Banking, Wealth and Asset Management
Role: Client Relations, Private Client
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Private Bank looking to expand its team of Relationship Managers in London.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- The primary responsibility will be to grow and maintain the deposit book for UK, GCC and Jordanian clients with the possibility of offering other financial products further down the line.
- Acquiring private clients and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers
- To be the first point of contact for UK, Jordanian and GCC clients
- Working with other members of the team to ensure the highest degree of client satisfaction is met
- Role reports into Head of Private Banking
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years working as a private banker and/ or relationship manager for Middle Eastern Clients (on-shore and off-shore)
- Must have experience in working with Jordanian private clients based either in the UK or Jordan.
- Excellent track record of client acquisition and retention
- Proficient in Arabic
- Located in London (happy to relocate)
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.