Redstone Private Banking Search /
Job Reference: RS0816
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Central & South America
Product: Wealth and Asset Management
Role: Client Relations
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with an EAM who are looking to onboard several ‘hunter’ relationship managers / a team of bankers who have a strong focus on the LATAM market. This particular EAM’s HQ is from Geneva with physical presence across strategic locations in the US and South America with the option of enabling their employees to work from different offices throughout the year, should this be something of interest or needed to be located closer with your clients.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Build and nurture a self-sourced book of HNW/ UHNWI individuals / families with a view to generating a profitable business for the Private Wealth unit
- Be proactive and act as an entrepreneur to increase exposure within the target market, carrying out business development and networking to identify new areas for growth and client acquisition.
- Undertake responsibility for the performance of the desk and achieving targets set out, whilst ensuring all KYC, AML and other Compliance screenings are adhered to, to the highest standard to ensure quality and compliant onboarding and ongoing monitoring of client relationships.
- Be the first point of contact for all managed clients, delivering the highest degree of client service standards.
- Role reports into the Head of Asset Management.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a private banker, with 4 or more years as an acquirer of assets/clients.
- An existing network within clients in the target market segment should ideally already be in place
- A proven track record of cultivating new relations through offering high quality investment services and advice
- Ability to work with senior staff and progress with strategic initiatives, supporting the wider business objectives.
- Located in Bahamas
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.