Redstone Private Banking Search /
Private Banker – Nordics
Private Banker – Nordics
Job Reference: RS0778
Job Title: Private Banker - Nordics
Product: Wealth and Asset Management
Role: Client Relations
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Private Bank who are looking to onboard several Senior Private Bankers / a team of bankers who cover Nordic markets. This particular Private Bank has a physical presence in both Europe and Asia. They’re offering a competitive package, including high base salary and attractive bonus structure.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Develop and execute the business strategy to grow and diversify the bank’s client base to sustainably strengthen our revenue base
- Introduction of new clients to the Group due to the composition of a local network
- Representation of a sales and performance culture, using technology to multiply the number of contact points with our clients
- A well-developed network of professional and personal contacts enable you to continuously introduce new clients to the Group for our target markets
- Local visits of customers
- Cooperation in effective marketing activities and client events
- Ability to integrate yourself proactively into an existing team
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Seasoned and mature professional with vast work experience in Private Banking/Wealth Management
- Strong track record in client acquisition and business development, particularly in an international environment
- Experience in tax matters and background in legal and insurance structures
- A good understanding of financial markets and client expectations are essential for succeeding in this role
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications and open-minded for new media
- Fluent in English as well as excellent knowledge of the other languages used in our target markets
- Located in Switzerland
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Commodity Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.