Redstone Private Banking Search /
Private Banker Mexico
Private Banker Mexico
Job Reference: RS1265
Job Title: Private Banker Mexico
Location: Central & South America
Product: Private Banking, Wealth and Asset Management
Role: Client Relations, Development/Sales, Financial Planning, Other, Portfolio Management, Private Client
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
We are working with an international Private Bank in Mexico with offices across three other countries in South America. The Private Bank are looking to expand their team of Private Bankers in Mexico who cover both the local and international markets! They are a reputable firm with a global brand who focus toward UHNW international clients and their families & businesses.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Manage a portfolio of U/HNW active investors who are interested in having their assets booked in Switzerland
- Market the bank to attract NTB clients. Hunt new relationships to increase your assets under management year-on-year
- Travel as necessary to meet with your clients and advise them face-to-face
- Coordinate with various departments in the Bank to achieve a well-rounded client experience. Ensure clients are met with a high standard of service to uphold the Banks’ reputation and build trust between the bank and your clients
- Work with your clients to understand their investment goals and utilise the Banks’ vast investment platform to offer deals with high revenue returns
- Role reports into Market Head or Managing Director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- You currently work as a Private Banker, managing clients who are active investors
- Between ten and fifteen years of experience in the financial space, whether in a Hedge-Fund, Financial Institution, or in a Private Bank
- Prior experience in a Swiss organisation is interesting, or experience advising clients on the benefits on utilising a Swiss Booking Center
- Track record of business development
- Managing a team who can transfer with you is a plus – the bank will be competitive in discussing your position within the organisation, who are already working under a flat structure.
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Any other language is a plus
- Located in Mexico or willing to relocate with a Mexican Passport
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.