Redstone Private Banking Search /
Private Banker, MENA
Private Banker, MENA
Job Reference: RS1362
Job Title: Private Banker, MENA
Product: Private Banking, Wealth and Asset Management
Role: Client Relations, Development/Sales, Portfolio Management, Private Client
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are working a Private Bank in Monaco who are financial leaders in the Principality. From their Corporate and Asset Management offering for their Private Clients, to their international market coverage and reputable team, this Bank offers a tailored 360 degree client service.
The office in Monaco is recruiting for a Senior Private Banker to acquire and retain U/HNW clients from the Middle East and Africa
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Use marketing and client acquisition tools to develop your portfolio of U/HNW clients from the target markets. Constantly think of new ways to grow your network and improve acquisition methods
- Aim to generate strong revenue through effective portfolio management and product allocation, whilst keeping your clients’ financial goals and needs at the forefront of your work
- Ensure your client’s needs are and if not, scout the market for tailored solutions
- Coordinate with internal investment + compliance teams and keep up with market moves to offer insightful advice and ‘go the extra mile’ to achieve high client satisfaction
- Role reports into managing director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- You are a Private Banker with a portfolio of U/HNW clients who are interested in Monaco as a financial jurisdiction or as real estate proposition
- Your hold a relevant investment advisory qualification and you have strong experience in advising clients on investment opportunities and asset allocation
- A track record of business development and client acquisition
- Fluent in English or French, bilingual or further is highly desirable
- Willingness to relocate to Monaco or the South of France
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.