Redstone Private Banking Search /
Job Reference: RS0582
Job Title: Private Banker
Product: Private Banking
Role: Financial Planning, Portfolio Management, Private Client
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with an International Private bank who are looking to add an experienced Private Banker to their office in Vaduz, Liechtenstein.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Maintain an existing book of Private clients whilst actively increasing the size of the portfolio
- Ensuring profitability from the book through revenue generation and consistent increase in NNM on boarded to the bank
- The bank is open to considering Bankers with a coverage of Western / Eastern Europe.
- Coordinate frequently with other team members both senior and junior to ensure that corporate goals and needs are being maximized
- Role reports into Head of Private banking Liechtenstein
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ year experience working in a Private Bank / Wealth management firm
- Existing portfolio of Private HNW / UHNW clients already established
- In depth product knowledge and a strong understanding of the risk culture and regulatory environment surrounding Private Banking
- Fluency in German and English is a requirement
- Role is based in Vaduz, Liechtenstein
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.