Redstone Private Banking Search /
Job Reference: RS0644
Job Title: Investment Counsellor
Product: Wealth and Asset Management
Role: Client Relations, Financial Planning, Portfolio Management, Private Client
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Global Investment Manager who are looking to on-board a Danish speaking Investment Counsellor to their new office in Luxembourg. This is part of a wider Group effort to increase their presence across the European markets.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for building and maintaining long term relationships with an existing client portfolio whilst ensuring that the highest level of client service is provided at all times.
- To handle a portfolio with the capital ranging between EUR 100-150 MM.
- To be the main point of contact for the client, analytics department, trading and other departments across the business both in Luxembourg and globally.
- Constant communication with all clients to discuss portfolio updates, market changes, the investment philosophy and current market strategies.
- The role reports into the Team Head.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, focused on client retention and management of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) or Institutional clients.
- Native in Danish and fluent in English.
- CFA regulated / CISI lvl 4 qualified / IMC or equivalent.
- Have the ability to listen, communicate and educate clients effectively with the ability to advise during both successful and testing times whilst maintaining a positive and professional approach.
- Located in Luxembourg or happy to relocate.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.