Redstone Private Banking Search /
Job Reference: RS1563
Job Reference: RS1563
Job Title: HR Manager
Product: Private Banking, Wealth and Asset Management
Role: HR Manager, Other
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
We are working with an international Private Bank in London who are looking for an HR Manager in London, ideally with a CIPD Qualification to support and advise the Senior Management of the Bank with all HR topics and the recruiting process.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Support the C-Suite of the Bank in London and the international branches with the creation, implementation and maintenance of internal HR policies relating to equal employment rights, recruitment, compliance, dismissal, compensation & benefits and other such topics.
- Be an advisory figure in the Bank, acting as a go to manager and trusted advisor for all HR related topics. Ensure full transparency and work alongside the senior management to continuously improve the internal HR structures and processes in place.
- Ensure deadlines are being met and policies are being adhered to. Escalate cases as necessary to the CEO.
- Work with third parties regarding payroll, complex topics and related HR matter.
- Responsibility for the HR files of each employee including job descriptions, contracts, amendments, communications, grievances/disciplinary cases, leave records, etc.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Experience of working in a Private Bank or Wealth Manager is highly desirable
- Ideally you have the CIPD qualification or have completed another HR exam including a University Degree.
- A familiarity with legislation in the areas of employment, equality and diversity is fundamental.
- You are organised, detail oriented and are able to work under pressure
- Eligibility to work in the UK, Fluent in English.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.