Redstone Private Banking Search /
Credit Risk Management
Credit Risk Management
Job Reference: RS0884
Job Title: Credit Risk Management
Location: Asia Pacific, Europe
Product: Private Banking, Wealth Management
Role: Credit Officer, Other
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Boutique yet international Private Banking Group with offices across Europe, Asia, and the offshore centres, who are looking to develop their team of Credit Risk professionals as they seek strengthen the credit risk standards and the loan book of the bank across the entire group.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- To strengthen the credit risk standards and the loan book of the bank to avoid any future defaults and potential loss incurring events to the Bank.
- To develop and strengthen the internal processes within the Bank, including methodology and calibre of credit risk professional.
- Works towards developing and evolving the overall risk culture across the Private Bank both in its domestic in Europe and in its international locations.
- Extensive risk analysis of transactions and preparation credit reports for Credit Committee.
- Role reports into Group Head of Credit Risk
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Long term credit risk experience working in a Private Banking environment, ideally with a regional exposure to countries such as Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Singapore, or Luxembourg.
- Previous experience enacting change and working to support a senior team develop risk protocols and procedures within a Private Banking structure.
- Team player and strong work ethic and the desire to work in boutique pure-play Private Banking environment
- Fluency is German is required; any other language is a benefit
- Role based in Vaduz, Liechtenstein.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form