Redstone Private Banking Search /
Job Reference: RS0556
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Product: Private Banking
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a niche UK private bank looking a compliance officer in London.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Providing transactional, regulatory guidance and advice to the front office team members
- Working with colleagues to ensure that compliance procedures are coordinated and implemented properly
- Assist in developing risk management controls and policy training and implementation
- Monitor changes in UK regulation and offer team guidance on new and existing business
- Role reports into the Head of UK compliance
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the UK compliance market
- Exposure to private banking compliance and detailed knowledge of relevant rules and procedures
- Knowledge of FCA rules and UK private banking regulatory requirements
- Experience in project management would be ideal
- Located in London (happy to relocate)
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.