Redstone Commodity Search /
Join Us /
Job Reference: RS0559A
Job Title: Recruitment Administrator
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses. We are looking for candidates who can help build Redstone Private Banking Search into the leading provider of search solutions to the Private Banking industry.
Our office is located in a beautiful Grade 1 listed country mansion; Tyttenhanger House.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Working as part of a team with a Recruitment Consultant as an administrator to achieve joint targets
- Resource and find candidates for your team’s vacancies using different databases and search tools
- Assess, qualify and headhunt candidates
- Learn to become an expert in a niche commodities market and use different techniques to map out competitors and market outlooks
- Maintain our candidate database and assist with administrative tasks
- Write and place adverts on job boards / company website
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Interest to work in recruitment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, demanding work environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills and a sense of humour
- Highly organised, detail orientated with a strong ability to prioritise for effective time management
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (especially Word and Outlook)
- As an international recruitment agency, additional spoken languages would be an advantage
- Previous Administrator experience would be preferential
What do we offer?
- Salary offered between £15,000 and £20,000 depending on experience plus uncapped performance-based commission structure
- A structured training scheme and a fast growing level of autonomy and responsibility
- Exciting and young office environment
- Monthly team activities and dinner at great restaurants
- Office in a beautiful 17th century Grade 1 listed country mansion
- Smart casual dress code
- Early finish on Fridays during the winter
Our office is located in a beautiful Grade 1 listed country mansion: Tyttenhanger House. Please note that you do need to drive to be able to reach us.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter through the website or directly to HR@redstonesearch.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.