As a specialist private banking search agency, Redstone Private Banking Search is passionately committed to delivering a rapid and accurate response to your human capital requirements in private banking. Our consultants invest their time to better understand your business, culture and development plans. Each consultant is a specialist within their vertical market and is able to work on both Retained and Contingent searches across the globe. All candidates are screened, interviewed and have their references checked to ensure suitability and relevance for your role.
Focusing on private banking, wealth and asset management hiring, Redstone Private Banking Search works with a range of players within global investment markets and has a wide network of active and passive candidates. We aim to be a partner, not just a provider, in the recruitment process and endeavour to keep you updated all year round on a diverse range of appropriate talent available in the market.
We are adaptable and aim to generate a bespoke service that is the best fit for your specific needs and are able to offer our clients:
- Retained Search – Retained search firm’s fees are typically paid in thirds. The first 1/3 paid upon acceptance of search, the 2/3 upon provision of the candidate shortlist and the final 1/3 paid upon competition of the search. Redstone Private Banking Search aims to offer a structure weighted on the completion fee. We reduce the upfront risk for our clients by requesting 1/3 upfront and the rest upon successful completion of the search. We work closely with you to set the parameters of the search, a strategy for identifying, screening, evaluating and hiring the desired candidate. The Redstone Private Banking Search Retained methodology uses the full search capacity of an in-house resourcing team and targeted advertising campaign to provide a shortlist of the most appropriate and available candidates along with our recommendations.
- Contingent Search / Exclusive Contingent Search – Using a “no-win, no-fee” search solution, we are able to harness our extensive database within the global private banking market and developed market relationships to offer 3-5 candidates to match your needs within a quick time frame. Redstone Private Banking Search offers this search as a hassle free option, with no up-front commitment required from your side as we are only paid upon a successful introduction of a candidate. If we are given an exclusive search, we are able to commit more research and time, whilst still on a contingency structure.
- Extraction Search – For a heavily reduced fee, you tell us who you want and we go get them.
- Salary Benchmarking – With extensive access to salary information across the market we are able to help you evaluate and ascertain the appropriate pay structure for your employees.
- Market Mapping – Allows us to gain an in depth understanding of your search needs in conjunction with making a detailed assessment of your competitor’s staff. This method allows us to track candidates who aren’t actively looking for new opportunities and form an opinion as to where you might want to add talent. Our maps are principally useful when attempting multiple hires or as part of a continuous marketing campaign.
- Managed Advertising Campaigns – Advertising can be a very useful and effective method of targeting potential candidates. Redstone Private Banking Search can advise on how to create a suitable advert and where to advertise it. We offer you our consultants to manage the advert traffic response and to filter out the candidates that match your requirements. We can run advertising campaigns confidentially or using your own branding.
- Market Intelligence – Using our access to the market and in-depth research team, we are able to perform research analysis to gain an appraisal of your companies’ current perception in the marketplace, how the market is faring presently and how your competitors are currently performing. We utilise primary and secondary research to increase your information flow on the market.